We make working at Allies a rewarding experience.
We highly value our employees and that is reflected in our generous benefits package. From bonuses, medical, dental and vision plans, to paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and a retirement plan with a company match, we strive to support you at work and in your personal life.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- $1,000 – $2,000 in sign-on bonuses*
- Flexible schedules
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance*
- Prescription drug program*
- Paid vacation, holiday, and bereavement time*
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan with 4% company match
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance – $2,000 for full-time employees per calendar year*
- Educational partnerships with universities and colleges that unlock deeply discounted tuition rates and/or special programs that fit your busy life. (Partnerships include: Berkeley College, Capella University, DeVry University, Drexel University, Harcum College, Kean University, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Purdue University Global, Rowan College at Burlington County, University of Arizona Global Campus and others.)
*For eligible positions
Allies also offers perks that reduce costs and make things easier in your personal life – from auto dealership discounts, pet assurance, and pre-paid legal support; to discounted tickets for sporting and cultural events, theme parks, hotels, spas and more through Workingadvantage.com.
Questions? Email our recruiting team at email@example.com.