Making a Donation

Allies Inc. currently receives support from government and non-government sources. Additional funds are needed to go the extra mile to provide activities and opportunities to those we support. Government funding only covers a portion of the cost, leaving a gap in funding where it matters.

When donating to Allies, your contribution goes directly to the programs and services that enhance the lives of the people we serve. We pride ourselves on our efficiency operating on a 10% general and administrative cost leaving 90% of the funding received, going directly to Allies programs and services.

To advance our mission we need your help to continue providing the quality programs we offer to the people who count on us to do so. Allies is a 501(c)(3), so all contributions are tax deductible. We invite you to join us as we empower people to live a life of meaning; one of possibilities not limitations, one of fulfillment and promise.

To advance our mission we need your help to continue providing the quality programs we offer to the people who count on us to do so. Allies is a 501(c)(3), so all contributions are tax deductible. We invite you to join us as we empower people to live a life of meaning; one of possibilities not limitations, one of fulfillment and promise.

 Please contact Elise Tretola at ETretola@alliesnj.org or (609) 689-0136 to discuss Memorial/Special Gift Requests and Planned Giving options.





Donate Through shopping!

  • AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.

There is no cost to charitable organizations or to AmazonSmile customers. The shopping experience is identical to Amazon.com. A purchaser preselects their charity of choice prior to choosing and perchasing merchandice! Search and select: “Allies Homes Inc.” All donation amounts generated by the AmazonSmile program are remitted to the AmazonSmile Foundation. In turn, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates those amounts to the charitable organizations selected by our customers. Amazon pays all expenses of the AmazonSmile Foundation; they are not deducted from the donation amounts generated by purchases on AmazonSmile.

Please visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-3677684

  • Coin Up is a revolutionary mobile app that “rounds up” the spare change on your everyday credit/debit card transactions and donates the “spare change” to your selected charity each month. Their vision: We are creating a society that engages in charitable giving through the convenience of an innovative mobile platform.

The security of information is their top priority. We follow industry standard security protocols (SSL) and use banking regulator approved companies to process your transaction. These companies utilize state of the art encrypted technology to ensure your information is securely stored on their servers, not with Coin Up. They take your trust seriously and will never disclose any of your personal information to anyone.

We charge a minimal transaction fee for payment processing and to keep the lights on. This fee is charged directly to the nonprofit, so your donation to a charity on Coin Up should be deductible, but please consult with your tax advisor. Therefore, at the end of the year, they will send you a receipt that reflects your contributions to your charity.

  • CrowdRise is basically a fundraising online site for charitable causes. CrowdRise is the fastest​-​growing fundraising platform dedicated exclusively to charitable giving. Tens of thousands of charities and events, and many of the most famous artists and athletes in the world use CrowdRise to creatively unlock the power of their crowd and raise hundreds of millions of dollars to support positive social missions. ​

Please visit https://www.crowdrise.com/alliesinc for additional information.